6A R7 vs R8

pigskinred

Clarksville is the biggest wildcard of this playoff. They have home field advantage all the way through the third round. Yes their schedule was week but they are a solid team all around. They really don’t have any glaring weaknesses to be taken advantage of. And they are set up to grow through the playoffs as their opponents get progressively better each week. 

Collierville / Houston / Germantown / Brentwood / Finals

Not that I expect them to make it through this Gauntlet. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they make it to Germantown at home. And if they can pull that off, then they will at least be ready to compete with Brentwood.

If either the first round opponent or second round could pose problems for the Wildcats. No one has challenged Clarksville in a very weak region . The 1-4 seeds in Region 8 are all strong teams not too much difference between 1 and 4 . Beech lost to Collierville earlier in the season by a touchdown. If Collierville keeps it close going into the fourth I believe they pull the upset if you can call it that. Clarksville probably hasn’t played their starters a whole game except for a couple of ballgames. I have seen this play out several times when a team hasn’t been challenged until the playoffs more times than not it hasn’t worked out very well. Just hoping that tailor made region will not be a disappointment for this historic year  at Clarksville High. Hope I’m wrong but I see Collierville winning having had several close games against quality teams something Clarksville has not had this season. I see Collierville pulling away 34 -24.

Edited by LEON
Missing word