All Region 4-5A

bradyboy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

CONGRATULATIONS TO HEGOTGAME!!! I knew you were deserving of this award and hope that this is the first of many!! Let me know about your banquet!

Your #1 Fan AT OAKLNAD!

Guest region4fan

I heard that Chris Grimes received the Region 4 MVP! No one is more deserving of that honor than Chris is. You are a class act all the way. Good luck to you, Chris!

Could someone please list the rest of the players from the other schools?

Guest region4fan

Olineathlete...I hope you are correct about Carter. I will miss him tremendously next year. He laid the licks on and did his job well.He played consistently all season and was a TEAm player always. I am glad to see that he is being recognized for it by the coaches. I also hope that you received All Region . You were most deserving . I never saw any of the winners posted in the Daily News Journal!!Were they??? I heard about Grimes from a friend in Lavergne.

Hey, i know from Oakland the all region players were....Chris Hill, John Carter,Calos and Maurice Crawford, and luke Barber. Nope i didnt get it but i dont really care. I played the game to win and to continue my football career. Fortunately, I will get a chance to play next year, even though we didnt will it all. But i was not playing this year just to make all region.

Oh yea, and Carter got the D MVP.

Guest region4fan

I am sorry about you Olineathlete...but tickled to death about Carter. He is a great kid. I noticed your name in the paper today for Principal's List for OHS. VERY COMMMENDABLE!! Where are you continuing your career?I always liked your TEAM spirit. Oakland is not like other schools. We do not promote superstars! We are a team atmosphere! YOU are a tribute to that spirit!

Guest region4fan

If you don't mind me saying so...I would go to Sewanee. Not only do they have a good football program there, but you cannot beat the academic degree from there. As smart as you are...that should be the place for you!!Plus it would be close for your folks to come to see you play...and not too far to get a good HOME cooked meal!Seems like they won the championship last year and maybe even this year. Whatever you decide...you will be an asset to any program. When is your football banquet?

Guest region4fan

Check with the former alumni from there.( especially ball players) They are always willing to help out a player with finances. You could ask the coach for some names to contact there. Also....apply for every kind of scholarship offered .Check the national scholarship books for some crazy ones that you could qualify for. Also use your guidance counselors!! You will be surprised how many scholarships that there are. Whatever you do ...do not get bogged down with student loans !!!Get your FAFSA done EARLY!! With 2 kids in school, you should qualify for more money! GOOD LUCK!