Cleveland and Walker Valley

23sMom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime example of a well prepared team vs a very disorganized team. WV was in control from tip-off to buzzer!! Its still early but Tucker has his crew off to a great year! Heidi leads the county MVP race with no challenger!! Morris and Cox are 2 outstanding posts who can control the boards. Add the defensive pressure that was witnessed last night, and you have a very solid team who can play with anybody, anywhere!!!! My hats off to Coach Tucker.

Guest Laythesmackdown

Well my last post was deleted (not by me) but by Mr. Gary who was sitting with Corky last night. So I guess the moderator is the only other person who can delete my post so I guess Gary decided he would delete it - but why ? No foul laungage or bad comments - Just that Gary or BaconBreath lied about not making the game "he listened to it on the radio" He was on the radio with Corky.

Gary try not delete this one OK :D;)

[Edited by Laythesmackdown on 12-13-02 3:19P]

That was a great game the girls from Walker played last night!! Cleveland got a real smack in the face from that loss. I bet practice sure was rough on them today. ;) I was very impressed by the outstanding support from the Walker Vally students, they are a great cheering section. Speaking of cheering I hope the little cheerleader that fell is doing OK that was a pretty hard fall, she should see a Doctor for that bump on her head. I saw the Bradley girls team, and Bradley's boy's coach showed up last night!! What was that all about, I know they weren't there to support either team. I guess curiosity killed the cat don't ya say?

Maybe for some of the girls, but I did speak to a few of them yesterday and they said that this game had been hyped up all week that they wanted to come see what all the excitement was about and they wanted to see if the WV team was as good as everyone had said they were... And who says DUH!!! anymore that is so 3rd grade!!!

Yeah I suppose, but there is nothing like getting the pot stirred for the next time around. It makes it that much more exciting!! Who knows maybe if Cleveland practices hard enough maybe they will win the next time they play WV. Some dreams do come true!!! In all honesty though, I do believe that when Bradley plays Cleveland, I think Bradley will win. GO JACKIE PICKEL!!!!

LUV2win, I am in the 3rd grade and from reading your post's you must be one of my classmates! Besides I thought DUH sounded nicer than something like "what a stupid question"! I sure you can see now why I said DUH...... But I do agree with you on one thing Go JP!

[Edited by sly on 12-16-02 9:20A]

[Edited by sly on 12-16-02 9:21A]