Daniel Boone/Knox Catholic

Just now, Myob said:

Once again do you know her or her family? Why do you care so much about 16 year old kids and what they do? Seems like you’re a little salty because Boone beat Crockett. I don’t ever recall seeing her play for Crockett not even in the summer. I know Gouge and he even told me she never played 1 minute in the summer or during the season. Maybe they moved who knows who cares. 

45 minutes ago, Lon4182 said:

It's pretty obvious you know nothing about being a good teammate that sticks with each other.

There's not too many around that "stick" with each other. I saw plenty of bickering and finger pointing at the ladies classic. I know an all-state kid that blames her team for the bad and wants to claim the good. Chemistry can be a deal breaker for anyone that wants their kids to be successful whether it's a coach issue or 1 of the kids on the roster. Maybe at the end of the day, some transfer flexibility would help keep everyone respectful of each other

6 minutes ago, NotCrucial said:

There's not too many around that "stick" with each other. I saw plenty of bickering and finger pointing at the ladies classic. I know an all-state kid that blames her team for the bad and wants to claim the good. Chemistry can be a deal breaker for anyone that wants their kids to be successful whether it's a coach issue or 1 of the kids on the roster. Maybe at the end of the day, some transfer flexibility would help keep everyone respectful of each other

Transfer every year I can see maybe twice but every year for 5 years.

On 1/15/2024 at 10:02 AM, Myob said:

On 1/15/2024 at 10:02 AM, Myob said:

If you know Gouge then you know that she practiced with Crockett until she transferred to Boone after the school started. Her dad was telling Gouge what to do with his staff. The dad got mad and moved her to Boone cause Gouge isn’t a do boy. Good was supposed to be an asst. at Boone that didn’t happen. Seems like the dad got mad and moved her again. Now she moved again because her dad’s job being effected. All the moves seem like her dad’s issues not the kid. Kid is getting a bad rep for his decisions. Good luck to that girl cause her dad makes her look bad. 

10 minutes ago, FactsAreFacts said:

If you know Gouge then you know that she practiced with Crockett until she transferred to Boone after the school started. Her dad was telling Gouge what to do with his staff. The dad got mad and moved her to Boone cause Gouge isn’t a do boy. Good was supposed to be an asst. at Boone that didn’t happen. Seems like the dad got mad and moved her again. Now she moved again because her dad’s job being affected. All the moves seem like her dad’s issues not the kid. Kid is getting a bad rep for his decisions. Good luck to that girl cause her dad makes her look bad. 

Seems like if her dad has to move because of work that makes sense. I do agree that it’s not the kid like everyone is making it out to be. If you know the dad maybe someone should ask him and leave the kid along. Good was the assistant coach last year. 

16 hours ago, Lon4182 said:

Exactly what I've been saying.

I think generally speaking washington county is just too political at the high school athletic level. If you say anything bad about any coach then youre labeled as something that probably isn't true. If you're 1 of the boys, then all is good and your kid will play. If you question anything, you're a hater....etc etc. There is a level of arrogance that exists that I don't see too many places. There's nothing better than carrying on a conversation with a top coach with a true resume and they talk "with" you as opposed to talking to a coach that virtually has NO resume and they talk down to you. At the end, the glass house sorts the wannabes out from the legits.