White co vs heritage

Should be a good one. Hopefully white co wakes up and refocuses after the loss which is scary for the rest of the competition. Hopefully the refs don’t determine the outcome of this game. I dont know anything about heritage but i know they gotta be good. I hope white co wins in a close one and then makes a state run. 

The ref's , wake up , scary for the rest for the competition ? Are you for real ?  White county has been completely lost the last two games and got lucky with Stone. Listen if Dodgen can't win a gold ball with this team he never will.  With this team the favorite to win Miss basketball playing the way they are playing and getting out coached badly. I realize everybody in White county is a good ole boy but this should be totally unacceptable.

10 minutes ago, earlybird2706 said:

The ref's , wake up , scary for the rest for the competition ? Are you for real ?  White county has been completely lost the last two games and got lucky with Stone. Listen if Dodgen can't win a gold ball with this team he never will.  With this team the favorite to win Miss basketball playing the way they are playing and getting out coached badly. I realize everybody in White county is a good ole boy but this should be totally unacceptable.

I agree he has the team to do it. 

4 hours ago, Nontypical said:

Should be a good one. Hopefully white co wakes up and refocuses after the loss which is scary for the rest of the competition. Hopefully the refs don’t determine the outcome of this game. I dont know anything about heritage but i know they gotta be good. I hope white co wins in a close one and then makes a state run. 

I'm pretty sure the hand writing is on the wall/ But Go Warriorettes!!

Edited by earlybird2706
mis spelled word

White Co will go as far as Reed and Jones take them. Best chance to beat white co is get one or both of them. Reed getting in foul trouble early and fouling out so early in the 4th hurt them tremendously against Upperman. I’m a Upperman fan and White Co has a really good team. They our in the top of the state tournament bracket really hurts them. Dyersburg and south side our both in the top bracket. They also have a really good team. White Co has a really good coach and he is a really good person. If Upperman can’t win the state tournament. That is a tall order for Upperman they have a young team. Dana has the girls playing really well. I will be supporting white co to win the tournament.

5 hours ago, earlybird2706 said:

Wow! White county needs to hurry up and hire you to replace this terrible coach. I can assure you that there's been many teams over the years that had an excellent coach with talent, equal to and maybe better, who never won a game in the state tournament. I hope White county wins the AAA crown. Win or lose there are one heck of a lot of schools who would love to have him as their coach. He is a very good one!