MC/Culleoka

Unionvegas

MCBOB YOU HAVE NO CLASS AND TO COME ON HERE EVERYDAY AND BASH EVERY GIRLS TEAM IN THE STATE EXCEPT MOORE CO, LISTEN PAL MOORE CO IS GOOD AND ARE THE BEST IN THE DISTRICT BUT WHY PUT DOWN CULLEOKA AND THERE GIRLS AND CALL THEM EASY? DOESNT A MC ALUMNI COACH CULLEOKA? BUT I GUESS YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT OR THATS BESIDE THE POINT, BOTTOM LINE CHEER FOR YOUR TEAM AND GIVE YOUR GIRLS CONGRATS BUT STOP BASHING OTHER BALLTEAMS!!!!!

i wasnt gonna say anything but bashing is not what MCBOB is doing...bashin is..To criticize (another) harshly, accusatorially, and threateningly...i have read many of MCBOB's posts and i dont think any of his posts are THREATENING....what post was he bashing somebody in, may i ask? ....nothin...thats what i thought :x;) next time when u try to make somebody look stupid...TRY a little bit harder...thx

**JUST another RAIDERETTE fan**

Guest JustDoItNike

shutup MCBOB!!! get over it!! yea MC is good. But i guarentee you they aren't the best in state. maybe in district, but once they get beat ( which they will ) u are sooo sooo gonna hear it. so prepare urself

Guest bballfan22

Both of you MC fans need to realize that everyone who has posted on here has given MC their props... but just from my neutral pt. of veiw...mcplaya...you said that mcbob didn't say anything bashing before... well he DID say... "culleoka too easy"... and that to me, is enough... that is a degrading comment. I am an RHS fan, and we beat Culleoka last friday, but you don't see me rubbing it in. The fact is... MC is good and they can earn their own credit...they dont' need either of you two "fans" putting down other teams just to make them look good, they can do it all by themselves on the court not on here. so... i think you should think about your next comment...b/c what you say just makes your team look bad... i mean, who wants a good team w/ bad fans. Get a grip... MC girls take the ball out on the court each time...not you two...so... until i see either of you out there beating the other team i dont' think you have the right to make even a small comment such as "too easy" I suggest you SUPPORT YOUR TEAM and stop putting others down... besides... like i said... everyone on here has given MC their props... and i think we all agree...they are good...but they arent THE BEST like you keep chanting...and you can't say they are... so until you bring home the state... keep your "best" and "easy" comments to yourselves.

first of all its not bashing and those girls go out there every night and play with heart and what happens happens k they have been practicing hard and liftin wieght and other stuff they have made up thier own mind to go out there and play as hard as possible so if you are just going to just come on here and type up a bunch of crap well you do that but every one has their own opinion so again get over it

first of all its not bashing and those girls go out there every night and play with heart and what happens happens k they have been practicing hard and liftin wieght and other stuff they have made up thier own mind to go out there and play as hard as possible so if you are just going to just come on here and type up a bunch of crap well you do that but every one has their own opinion so again get over it