Northwest/Montgomerey Central

Guest ClarksvilleFan

Guest ClarksvilleFan

Good win last night by an athletic Northwest team! When they are clicking on all cylanders they can be very tough. Newell and Partee looked good. Townley does a good job running the show. Crossup they may be ready!

Northwest played very well defensively, their a different team from 2 weeks ago, when Thomas Haynes scores 20,

Will Newell & Quinton Partee, they Had dominating in side presents, Partee didn't play in the 4th quarter because he was called for his second techinal for hanging on the rim. He said the player was under him. They just simply out strength Mont Central,

I love Brandon Burney, but Northwest was a little to strong, for Mont Central. You can tell those guys are on a Mission just from the attitude they displayed on the Court.

Townley's the point guard, he took the leadership role, to take presure off of Thomas Haynes, They said Townley had about 14 assist and Will Newell had 5 block shots. thats crazy ball control.

They play Creek-wood nexts and Creek-wood lost to Stewart County by 20. I really don't see the starters player much this game. They play Mt Juliet again. I think this will test their ability to stay intense.

Thanks to Lebanon, Northwest is playing this way, the were simply embarrassed by them. So they brung out the new attitude, beating Mont Central by 24 points is not a easy task for no-team.

The District should be very interesting, I like Henry County, Northeast & Northwest, they are my front runners for this Disrict. but I also like Clarksvilles defense.

Guest ClarksvilleFan

Crossup,

Come on now man they played a good game no doubt. But Montgomerey Central isn't a powerhouse so they have to do alot more to silence the critics. They did show however that they are an athletic skilled team. But when they meet up with other teams of that caliber something has to give and so far it has been Northwest. But good luck guys and crossup keep us posted.

I can't say anything but- your right on that!!!!

Northwest needs to step up in the BIGGER GAMES!! I most certainly agree on that.

They need to START then FINISH in BIGGER GAMES!!!alL-though they are playing 90% better stepping up in BIG GAMES would quiet the CRITICZ!!!! I'm just glad they started playing smarter & Better!!

I couldn't of said that better TNBBALL.. I can't believed I agree with you on something!!! WOW!!!!!