Morristown West at Cleveland

MikeBleedsBlue

cleveland loses 5 on d, and 3 on offense.

and all of those positions will be filled with some serious athletes as 03's sophomores will probably be the best cleveland has had in a while.

did yall scrimmage cleveland a couple years back, and if so do you happen to know any of the results?

West scrimmaged Cleveland about 2 years ago and i still remember that scrimmage. They was probably the best team in the state talent wise but they couldn't come together as a team and that hurt them I believe they was put out in the first round that year and finished something like 10-1 or 9-2 but all I know is that Cleveland really gave it to West. West went home wondering what went wrong cause that Cleveland team was huge. But Cleveland won the scrimmage pretty convincingly.

Guest cneagles

I keep hearing that Cleveland's head coach may be replaced. That would be the best thing for the program. I have also heard that Coach Rankin is interested in the position if it does come open.