Give your view about the Halls basketball team

Guest kenia

halls has one returning senior back this season with significant playing time with a cast of other other supporting players.they still have alot of quickness and shoot the ball very well.they will improve more in the season when playing the likes of dyre county and dyersburg just like we play each year.they had an 11 point lead after one period against obion county but had a long dry spell at a bad time when obion shot the ball well.coming from 18 points down showed what type of guts and character they have in never quitting.this type of thing helps them again better teams then obion like dyresburg and dyre county.obion is still dangerous in my book because the ability to pass,and get open for shots and not afraid to launch anytime.

i bet sisco doesnt believe it.is that all yopu gonna say?i answered your post in different areas with an honest assessment.have tyou seen halls play this season or even last season?why do you think halls is overrated?give an intelligent answer.you act as if halls doesnt have a prayer.just remember,we beat trenton 4 straight time last season and we didnt loose everybody.we can hamg with anybody.if it wasnt for one quarter,we had a great chance of beating mitchell last night as well.trenton will have there hands full come friday night in trenton against mitchell.after halls plays humboldt at alamo at 5:30 friday night,im coming to watch trenton and mitchell boys.mitchell doesnt have the same team they had last season.

i've told him time and time again. TRENTON will not have a chance against halls. please! you are the only idiot stating the same word (overrated). is that the only word you can spell or even say. out of all the people on this site, you are only one who views halls as overrated. come on, did we hurt your feelings last year or something!! HA HA HA!!

SORRY FOR BEING SOOOO TALENTED! CRY BABY!! :D:D:)