Halls Record and Scores

Guest kenia

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S-U-B born and raised.

D.J. LAI in da heasey.

I see Tania is a fellow Gates-highwater wader. ;)

And a fellow "Halls Tiger 4 Life".

Do You play now? or graduated?

I played from jr high up through '94 with the High school.

Good to see our boys 7-0. We went to sub-state Sweet 16 my sophomore year in '92. I know they are loving this string of wins and bringing back some much needed and earned respect to Halls sports.

yeah i'm pretty happy about our boys playing so good. i played b-ball in jh but i was just a manager in high school. dane, vincent, and lajoel are my cousins so i go and watch them all the time. i think halls is one of the best teams in west tn. we just don't get recognition like everyone else. we went to state last year, but i guess we're going to have to do more this year. i believe they can too.

HALLS TIGER 4 LIFE :)

whats up jamie. i figured out who you were when i first read something you wrote. you don't know who i am. but i'm not going to tell you. you have to figure it out like me. clue one is that I talk to a white boy named rodney. i know you flow with royalty too. my cousin (DANE) can sing can't he. i know, it runs in the family.

he's multitalented. he can play b-ball, pitch, and sing. that boy is good, that boy is good!!! :)

Manne, I'm stuck. I can only think of one Rodney. Him and his girl just had a baby. You might have to come up to me at the game tonight. I know that I'll know you when I see you. (Being from the big G-Town, of course). I can't place you yet, though. I've been trying to figure it out. You never said if you still play or not...

i just got back from the game in halls.mitchell looks like they have a new five players from last year.number 21 had a great night for mitchell as they built a big lead in the first quarter at 31-10.halls made several comebacks in the game but was hurt on the offensive boards as mitchell beat halls 82-65.early in the game,halls missed several attempts at the free throw line and needed those latwer in the game.with 5 minutes to play in the game,mitchell pulled the ball out with halls having 1 foul on them in the second half.mitchell milked the clock long enough to preserve the win.mitchell hurt halls on the boards.mitchell sure has alot of size and athletism as halls played alot better after trailing by 21 points but was too far behind the too long to make another comeback.if halls could have fouled a little earlier and forced mitchell to the free throw line,maybe halls could have made another comeback but the first quarter was the difference in the game.trenton better not take this team lightly either as they beat halls in there own gym.it want be easy either.mitchell is a much improved team then they were a year ago and there big man is a fine ball player.he hurt halls early and the adjustment was a little late.dewalt anmd strayhorn had good games but it was too much mitchell tonight.this mitchell team had more talent as far as athletism then anyone i seen at the state in single A last season but they are still beatable.this mitchell team brings a new wrinkle in the district.remember fowlkes,im from halls and im making an honest observation in the game.if there are more better athletes on one team,i hadnt seen it in single A basketball.but mitchell doesnt shoot the ball that well from the outside but they are alot quicker to the ball then thwey were last year.halls is not overrated guys.halls can still win the district but they got there work cut out now.

Halls is definitely not overrated. If not for that first quarter in which Halls played like they were intimidated, the Mitchell game last night would have been a whole different situation. The last 3 quarters saw Halls make run after run. It was really a tight game after Halls got within 11 points in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. The deficit was way to much to overcome in 8 minute quarters. The district is still in for a good race all year long.

well yeah! that's me. i just had the baby. how did you figure it out sooooo quick? it wasn't hard for me to figure you out!! ha ha!! i seen you at the mitchell game, and i said to myself "he still doesn't know who I am. It's me I'm engaged to Rodney S.

HELP ME TELL THESE FOLKES TO QUIT HATING ON HALLS! WE READY! :D