Jackson Co. V. Cookeville

thekeg55

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missedit

What makes you say Cookeville is loaded? Ashley Taylor isn't anything now that Cara Reed is on the team. CHS has one decent post-Redus. And who in the world do you think CHS has that is a good point guard? If I was the coach, I definitely wouldn't be starting the one that has been starting.

Cookeville gives programs free at the door. Their are no post players listed. They start three forwards and two guards. In the last few weeks I have noticed(from news paper box scores)that most of the points have been scored by three forwards and five guards. Miss edit you have missedit. Because of Reed, Taylor is freed up to have fun on the perimeter. Watch her grin at the free-throw line. :rolleyes:

Jackson co has four good shooters. Each can put 20 points on the board if time were allowed. I think they have the tallent to do it a fourth time. Their post players are not solid shooters, but they play solid defence. :rolleyes: Cookeville, on the other hand, plays defence like pitbulls at feeding time. They play a style of offence that can get an opponent in early foul trouble. I have season tickets to TTU. I am going to miss their 700th win, to see this highschool matchup. :o

I agree Jimbo I think it will be a very intense ball game and a good matchup but I disagree with you on a couple of items. First please leave Childress open since she is such an inconsistent shooter, and last time I checked a forward is the same thing as a post player because they play "in the post" unless Cookeville runs a 5 out offense with nobody inside.