Problems for York

Theanswer

I am wondering what has happend to the defence at York. They constanly give the other team easy shots. I hope they realize that they are not going to reach their potintial until they break down and play defence. I know Coach Winningham is a good coach and he is defintly the man for the job but I wonder what are they working on in practice. The play no defence, that can't handle the press against a good 8th grade team so looks like they should emphasize on these basics. Plus it is hard to win when 2 players are scoreing 85% of their points.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest underpar38562

whoever says that york is out of the mix then they must be jealous or they dont know anything about basketball.it will be york and upperman in the district championship.Players from other teams can get on here and say smith this cannon that but its wrote in stone UPPERMAN VS YORK

Underpar, how can u say it will be York and Upperman for sure....Yea they probally are the two favorites , but if im not correct Smith played Upperman fairly close by ten or so and Livingston killed York at York (york was never really in the game besides one time then livingston put it back on them).... So i don't see how u can say who it is goin to be so early i mean Livingston and Upperman haven't even played yet. Right now i believe anyone can win any nite cuz noone in the district is just REALLY deep so foul trouble can cost a team a ball game.....I'm not an expert on predictions, but i just wanna know how u r so SURE its gonna be York and Upperman.....

No one knows, but predicting is fun. I think it really is a toss-up. Upperman is leading, but all the teams have quality players and coaching. The tourney will be fun, but I hate that the first round games are at the schools. Those games would be fun to watch back to back at 1 location.