Sale Creek?

sinjin

Sale Creek is a low rate team they have few good players but they do hussle and play hard. Daniel Levy is a good three shooter and thats all he looks for. He doesnt dribble much but he can shoot the trifector. Im not sure of the other kids name but hes a junior if i do beleive and he takes it off the dribble hes a big kid and he powers his way in we got into foul trouble when we played them. Play heads up and aggressive and they will break down,make lazy passes,and turn it over all night long but if you let em get the momentum back then they will keep it.

I went and watched most of the games yesterday and Sale Creek was pitiful. There was only 2 or 3 good dribblers who could break the press. Then once they got the ball down the floor it looked like they would try to set some offense up and once they'd pass it to #3 (Levy I guess?) He would take off and throw up anything he could. Sometimes #3 would bring the ball down and not even pass it off, he would run a pick and roll which none of the big men rolled off of. But not everything about them is bad. If they utilize some of the talents they have they'd be a good team. They have 2 big men who should be dominant. And they have some really good guards. I don't know if they can shoot the ball though, b/c there was only one guy who pulled the trigger.. and I guess that's becuase everytime he touched the ball he thought it was his job to do so. I'm going to watch the games tonight and Saturday.

Went back to watch the games Friday and I'll say that Sale Creek was much improved. There was better ball movement and hussle. #3 (Levy) move the ball around a whole lot better than he did against Moore Co. #10 could really shot the rock. #24 come in and did well off the bench. I don't even think he played Thursday. He could handle the ball well and pushed it up the floor for Sale Creek, breaking the press and dubble teams many times. Sale Creek's big men played awesome last night.

Hey whats up? Lookout surprised me this year. We beat ya'll last year in the tourny but fell short against grundy.

I play for van buren but was sidelined due to my ankle injury, but i was curious about #20, he playing ball in college? I thought he was awesome ballhandler and he looked to pass before he shot and probably still led your team in points scored. How is your team looking in the district?