G.C. 77 Western High of Louisville 61

smokeyvol1

It was a great total team effort by the cats tonite. Tyler had 25pts, but the story of the game had to be the offense and defense ran by the cats. Coach Holt did a great job on his game plan! For all who have said that all this team can do is play street ball you are WRONG! They ran there O to perfection. They just could not be stopped. If anyone has anymore stats on the game please post. :D

I agree 100% w/ everything that you guys are saying. Lets change the subject to Western for a bit. I don't think I have ever seen anyone as clumsy as the 6'8 post player for Western. The guy couldn't run down the floor w/out running over someone or tripping on his own feet. Then there was his ball handling abilities. I think he must have have had butter on his hands or something, cause he couldn't catch a cold. In my opinion, Tyler exploited every weakness that this guy has. The rest of the team did an outstanding job on defense and offense. This was by far, the best game GCHS has had all year. Keep it up guys!