PCHS!!!!

November 25 through December 28 I haven't heard much about Perry County :confused:. Perry County is tearing it up with three malices of which are Johnathon Gray who is pull out all the stops, Drew Rhodes, that's right I said Rhodes so you know he's a talent, but this guy is a FREAK! he rips people apart like he does that deer on Saturday mornings, and then there's Chase Richardson nice guy, big teddy bear, WRONG!!! this man should be put in prison for all the boards he's killed, not to mention the havick he's caused with those flying elbows. But that's only three, there are many more on this outstanding Black and Gold team, but these are the one's I've been keeping a close eye on. These three have All-Distric on a Silver platter, and there is a very big possibility that one of these three scrags will come out with the All-State honor.

If you have looked at the rankings of Class A you have noticed that Perry County is second, but who's first? A University School out of Johnson City, I don't understand why the half-wits of TSSAA have combined Private Sissys with Public Blue Collars. It still hasn't soaked in yet, but it was a big mistake to combine the two. anyhow we'll take care of that when the time gets here :D .

I have said my piece, now it's up to you. Do you want to follow the stepping stones, or do you want to follow the victorious leaders? "Just Bring It!"

Guest BBallPrince

Perry County is on its best start in five to six years, being 9-1, after their tuff lost to Lexington the other night. Perry County host Summertown and Santa Fe, the other two top teams in 12A these next two weeks and I'm interested on how those games go. The three Seniors show great leadership and the whole team plays well together. The state ranking come out next week i believe?, I'm interested in where Perry County will be???