South Fulton in O3

dhbb

Guest brucetonmarshal

south fulton is a great team year in and year out. that was 1 of the games i as a fan of bruceton, was worried about this past year. good luck to em next year. im worried about bruceton next year, but i was worried about bruceton last year, never count out a west tn team.

I am a deep fan of the south fulton football team and I too know about the sports life. I know that sometimes you can go into a slump and everybody gets down on you. Maybe this is what is happening to this team. They have young talent and great expierence on their team. They have had some problems in and out of the lockerroom. Next year I think the class of 04' will lead their team atleast to the 2nd or 3rd round but they cant do it by theirselves. It takes a team effort. This spring I am going to watch them in their spring training and see what is happening and if they are focused for the up coming year. If they play focused and like they should I think many of the comments on this website will be changed...

I think that the WR William Minor, and the LB Mitchell Maynard will lead their team to just more than "a few games" next year. They are young stars and have been in the past. They have expierence under their belts and I think they are ready to carry this team on their backs (thats if William stays out of trouble and there have been rumors that he wont be playing for SF next year b/c he's moving). If all goes well, I think ya'll will be proud of SF.

well as is comes closer and closer to another year in SF history. Heads are gonna be turned people are gonna be suprised and suprised they will be all i can say about SF is come check us out the money you pay will be well worth tha show the more fans the better

Guest lcback12

South Fulton, what a history. Ive played against south fulton this year and it was fun. They killed us. They have alot of talent. I dunno why there season was so bad i guess it was just a bad year. Well all i got to say goodluck next year. by the way who is #30 that middle line backer?

Whomever puts this garbage about South Fulton on these threads lives in fantasy land, South Fulton has had great history only due to the great scheduling that they seem to have had for so long. They used to play several Kentucky schools, and then one day started losing to them, so they headed to Missouri and Illinois. You don't know how bad those teams are. As for the kid from Lake County, you people haven't seen good football since 95', and you have history, Five State Championship Appearances, Two State Championships, numerous All-State First Teamers, and you buy into South Fulton being great, shame on you. There is no history there except in the four years Trey Pearson played basketball. That's not FOOTBALL HISTORY, the days of the Reelfoot Conference are over, move into the next century and continue to live with your mediocrity.

I'm not on here defending any single person. However, let me know what kentucky team we started losing to that we dropped, then let me know WHO THE HECK FROM MISSOURI OR ILLINOIS that we have played EVER! I don't think you can do that becaue there isn't any. And goto the basketball board, i play ball for south fulton and yes, we did start 0-10 but i bet nobody wants to see us come tourny time, believe that, y'all are some hatin people. i try to be nice most of the time and now you are on here hating. m16 where are you from? you enjoy us going 0-10 holla at us come tourny time when we finally get all 5 of the noraml starters on the court, you know we haven't played 1 game this year with our regular players....who's fault..ours..but we will be okay..stop hating...and get facts straight before you talk. i know it goes both ways, but i ain't hyping anybody up or talkin anybody down...you just need to know what you are talking about

i really hope you guys do suprise some folks come tourney time. just keep beleiving in yourselves as a team and you guys will make it. seems like sf is in the same boat as dyer county, all because we are good and you guys were for a long time, everyone hates us. oh well, right now they better get used to dyer county, and hopefully you guys soon.