Best team in state

WPAINE2640

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chuckles10

dude, Clarksville High? Are you kidding? Bring them down to Chatt town and i bet yall wouldnt get a game if we played as much as you want.You aint got nothing on the big blue.Way to good to be even looking at the name Clarksville

THE and I REPEAT THE FAIRVIEW

they are going to blow your socks off if the haven't beaten you before then they will this year they are the mac daddy of all tennis teams with the new coach the best of all time

the undeniable king of coaching COACH MAC. he is the best and will lead us to a victory season.

:):D you won't see us comin but when the jackets sting you know it!!!!!

Guest wartiger52

The CCS tennis team lost one member from last year's stat championship team and he was #4, but they gained another who is making a serious bid for the top spot. We have 3 senior and 2 juniors in the top 6 with the six spot being fought over by a couple of solid players. I know they could not hang with the D2 schools but who will beat them in their division? Ray Davenport and Cliff Cook made it to the finals in the state tournament for doubles while Brett Bolton lost to Stan Goss (the eventual singles state runner up), and they are all returning for a strong run at another state championship.

• 2 weeks later...