tenn best weekly

timj

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

comparing silverbullet's div I with tn best there are a lot of similarities, but the 160 class was quite different (other than the obvious top dog).

tn best:

1 gibson(bradley)

2 beasley(harpeth)

3 donahue(clarksville)

4 byrd(mlk)

5 cook(grundy)

6 thomason(maryville)

silverbullet:

1 gibson(bradley)

2 orr(kirby)

3 thomason(maryville)

4 donahue(clarksville)

5 knox(farragut)

6 boss(tullahomah)

what support is there for any of the rankings?

I just looked at the Tennbest weekly and needless to day I am very disappointed. It doesnt look like there is much updating going on. Silverbullet in my opinion is closer on the rankings up to today. It is saying the last results that he has for teams is the Bradley Invitional and the Mccallie Invitational. Was Rob on vacation or did he know there was a big Ryan Invitational with 39 teams? Why are those results not included in the rankings? Rob does a great job, but right now I dont mind on waiting to Silverbullets again at least his are up to date. But like was posted it really doesnt matter until February 15th!

Lovetowrestle

regarding the ryan results, in rob's defense, he does state at the top of his rankings for this week:

"If you want complete results of the Father Ryan Tournament, the brackets are available on the school˜s web site, www.fatherryan.org. We will not re-invent the wheel here by going over every result. Our rankings will reflect those results, however. "

As always, if you believe there is a discrepency with the rankings and you have data to support it, head to head matchups, email it to tennbest@hotmail.com and Rob will take it into account. Sometimes important matchups occur earlier in an event than is looked at. Sometimes things are missed. Let us not forget how much we are being charged for his services, $0.00.