Greenbrier Bobcats

bcats15

I constantly check out CoachT.com to read messages from players and teams all across TN but I never see much on Greenbrier High School. Sure they're record isn't so good but they play in one of the best, if not THE best, districts in TN. Portland, Lipscomb, Hume Fogg, MLK, East Lit., Macon,Springfield.......these teams are stocked with athletes and by far are very good teams. However, composed mostly of sophomores, Greenbrier is young and somewhat inexperienced when it comes to playing with the big dawgs but just from watching these individuals play and work as a team I do notice one thing......these boys have heart. Led by seniors Josh Dorris and Justin Boguskie....alot of the leadership lies with them but I look to their sophomores to step up big in the years to come. Don't mark a "W" next to their name just yet.They're here to play, whether they win or lose. They're gonna bust their butts to win so do not overlook them.