will south fulton be over the .50 mark next year

Guest LDnWC

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, South Fulton will have a great season next year, everybody in the district will be down, even Bruceton, but don't count on that win. Likewise, with this being a new contract year look for Woods to make sure that he can compete in all non-district games, as he has done for years and years. It will be a great season, but the postseason will not be as exciting.

Guest brucetonmarshal

i said it 1 time and i will say it again . sf may be good but them beating bruceton ,i dont think there is no chance in heck . yea bruceton lats a lot but what we got is better.and #30 u r going to get hurt . i dont mean like a leg i mean i will c u crying when brucdeton wins. 88 ;):)

I have kept all of my replies and post on here clean. As of now i don't play for SF, I don't know if i will this year. But going out to hurt a player is pathetic, regardless of what he says on a message board. I tell you what, i bet he will be the one busting heads and it will take a shot to put him out. and remember, dirty play is responded with dirty play, and you wouldn't want one of your players out for a season or anything would you because you coming on a board saying things like that will get that done easily if the "wrong" person reads it...better be careful or your going to get somebody hurt...maybe even you

hey buddy the thread said will SF be over the 50 mark next year not will they beat bruceton now im about tired iof hearing your mouth not only do u need to worry about #30 u need to worry about #50 #22 #3 #70 now thats the bizz will see u boy and u coming to the devils den and u will burn in H E L L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and another thing u need to learn how to spell u tried to correct yourself and messed up again halla at a playa :):):D:):):):D:):)

Posted by LDnWC:

hey buddy the thread said will SF be over the 50 mark next year not will they beat bruceton now im about tired iof hearing your mouth not only do u need to worry about #30 u need to worry about #50 #22 #3 #70 now thats the bizz will see u boy and u coming to the devils den and u will burn in H E L L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and another thing u need to learn how to spell u tried to correct yourself and messed up again halla at a playa :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love correct spelling as much as the next guy, but hey, introduce yourself to a comma, PLEASE!! :D