D-B vs SH Showdown

ArtVandalay

I know it is 9 days away, but, I can't help but think about next weeks D-B/SH B-Ball game. It should be fantastic.

1st game earlier this season was the most painful loss I have ever been a part of, either playing or watching/cheering. I was crushed leaving JC, along with 1,000 or so other D-B fans. D-B dominated the game so much that a loss was not even imaginable.... until the last min of the game. The crowd was near riot fever at the buzzer.

Both teams have improved since that game. D-B is riding a 6 game win streak. Outscoring opponents by a score of 68-46 in that span. The last 2 opponents have been held under 40 pts. D-B defense is outstanding. Inside/outside play on offense is really clicking.

Not looking past Daniel Boone (on the road Friday night) or another huge rematch against Greeneville @ home next Tue.(1st game was just as good if not better than SH game), but this is rival / blood / bragging rights. SH has what D-B wants and the Indians are on the warparth.

Giddy Up!!!

If this was back in the 70's and early 80's (Buck Van Huss days), we would have the Dome packed and turning fans away at the door 5,000+. D-B is starting to get some of that back with Charlie Morgan as coach, but still not at Buck level and probablly won't ever. If D-B can keep winning going into the SH game, a big crowd will be there, maybe 3,000-3,500 or so. JC will bring the fans because of the 1st game in Dec. It will be an instant classic. I can't wait.

Bring on Daniel Boone!!!