lewis back on track!!

tombstone

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lewisfan129

after the cancelled creekwood game friday, and a long weekend, i think that we'll really see if lewis has really turned things around tonite against a tough lawrence county team. lewis is carrying their longest win streak of the season right now, and we'll see if they're going to start stepping up getting close to tourney time tonite.

Guest lewisfan129

eat your words now rp44, lewis came away with the upset. lewis has got their head on straight and are a completely different team than the start of the season. this is a big win for lewis's pride, and they hope to take all the momentum and take over second in the district with another win over marshall friday. FINAL SCORE: LEWIS 50

LAWRENCE 48

Don't get to confident now. They didn't play just great but it wasn't too bad.The same for Lawerance Co. They didn't play bad it all, it was just a very hard fought game.They still need to pick it up a little more and especially against Marshall Co. Friday. Good job guys.

Guest lewisfan129

well as you know pleaz, we gotta take everything we get down here. this isnt football, basketball's gotta take every ray of hope we can get and run with it. i still dont know who you are pleaz, but i will find out.

Yeah you are right lewis co. is back on track with there four game win streak or w/e. But however there competition has not been the best over the past four games. We know what has happened when they have played tough teams like giles co. WE will find out this thursday really if this team is coming together when they play marshall after their good showing against giles. This lewis team is loaded with talent but until they really learn to play like a team they will never beat the best teams!!!!

your pretty much right tnbballfan. They are gonna have to play good against Marshall. But I do have to disagree with you on what you said about the competition. Page is still a pretty good team this year, they played marshall to the end, Summertown is a very good team this year, they beat marshall by 2, Wayne co. is not the best but they are not bad, and Lawerance Co. has a good team also. I'm not tryin to make you mad, i just know that past 4 teams they have played aren't bad.

don't worry you didn't make me mad and i understand what your saying, page is not a bad team and summertown and wayne co. may not be bad either but there single A schools and and you suppose to beat them. lawrenceburg is a AAA school but i have seen them play and they did not impress me much. but like i said you didn't make me mad all i was trying to say is to be the best you gotta beat the best!