Celina Junior High

bob22

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you go into coaching, you have to get thick skin because people are going to talk and second quess. Why is everyong out to get Mr Reeser. I've seen him coaching AAU and other leagues over the years and he does a fine job. From what I hear he does all of this as a volunteer! Most Celina High coaches especially the ones at the high school(Strong and Watson included because they still help coach) if that 's what you call what they do.

Guest ladybug00

I know what you are saying but after you are out of ball he treats those girls very bad. I had him as a coach about 5 years ago. Yes, he does most or if all that i kno of his coaching as volunteer.

• 4 weeks later...

i had him as a coach a few years ago, and i have to say that i liked him more than any other coach i played for. he was there because he wanted to support us not because he was getting paid to do it. and the post about how he treats his girls after they play isnt true. he still treats me the same everytime i see him. i think i learned more about ball from him than from any other coach. i think celina junior high would be blessed to have him.

celina is losin a great coach. all of this crap started when mr west decided to fire our great girls coach because she played a younger girl in a game. he is stupid. reecer is stupid. Hes my cousin adn all but he is dumb. he works as a janitor at the school. the only good coach left at the schools in celina is sims. when he leaves youins will not have any good coachs left.