Guest travisray

Guest somethingCLEVER

i think that there are three state champions (turner,bonham,pereira) at 215,it just depends on how each of them do at the state tourny.....i believe that they all have traded victories with each other.....

I agree Evans should do well at state. Jeff had to work for that win @ Father Ryan. James Turner will also give Jeff a run for his money as well. James is a great wrestler both on and off the mat. Jeff's another great kid and remember him from his elementary & middle school days. He has come a long way and expect to see him win state this year. There are a lot of great 215s this year so he will have his work cut out for him come the 2nd week of Feb 2003.

[Edited by sundancer on 1-20-03 6:18P]

All this talk is about Div I. You guys are forgetting about Div II. I belive Thornhill of MBA beat perrara in the finals match at Ryan. Don't forget about Springer from Knoxville Catholic he might be a sleeper at this state tournament.I really thought it should have been Evans vs. Thornhill in finals match. Evans was the better athlete over perrara, but thats what happens sometimes. Still if you put DI vs. DII I feel it would be a close one. Well see what happens this week when Springer and Perrara wrestle at their KIL tournament!