Cherokees

sportsphan

McMinn Cherokees choked in two games last night. They should have beat McMinn Central but lost to them both the girls and the boys game. I was very disappointed in the Cherokees last night especially during the boys game. Central played tough and I give them credit. Armstrong and Ridden outplayed our boys and Smith didn't step up like he should have in the rivalry. Too bad we don't meet again.

I don't think the girls ever even had a shot. I commend the McMinn Central boys. I think they played great. Smith did step up, he had 23 points, what more could he have done? I agree, someone else needed to step up. He can't do it all. He played really good, Mark Riden, and Ryan Armstrong played great, the whole team did. Congrats Chargers. You deserved this one.

#1. The lady cherokees did not choke. The lady Chargerettes are just better. sorry , but that is just the truth. So i can't see how you can say that the lady cherokees choked.!!!

#2 . yes the Cherokees did choke. But that is just part of high school sports. Sometimes, kids will be kids.

#3. Jujan should have scored in the 4th quarter. He did not, bottom line. But he was not the reason they lost, missed free throws killed them.

#4. congrats to the Chargers and Lady Chargerettes,

However, basketball is the only sport that they can even compete with the Cherokees/Lady Cherokees.

Have a nice day!!!