Fairview @ Page

ricky1958

Page girls play at 5:00 followed by the boys game at 6:30 or so. And jacketpride24, put away your broom - there'll be no sweep unless yall bring your infamous officials like you had at Fairview. It will be a close game though. Why didn't you play Loretto last night - I don't think the roads were that bad. I guess you wanted to rest up for the game with us huh. I saw your coach at Page last night scouting us out. I guess he didn't have any trouble driving to Page. See you at Page. :x

It was a close game throughout where both teams hit 10 of 12 FT's (83.3%) and Fairview had 4 three's to Page's 3. Nicole Bagsby's 12 pts. along with Lanie Barker & Meredith McCarville getting 9 each showed a good balanced attack. Kelly Forrest had 8 with 2 three's. Fairview's Kori Bledsoe had 14 pts. and Autumn Boaz had 12 including 3 three's. If Fairview could have hit some more three's and had a few less turnovers, it might have turned out different. A great game to watch for those in attendance.

yes it was a great game, i enjoyed it. too many turnovers by the jackets and also they couldn't control down low due to page's big girl. but i belive our jackets are just asgood as page taking nothing away from them but our girls didn't play their best but we will meet again. also the reason the game was cancelled was for the fact loretto didn't want to drive to fairview to play. its not worth anyones life to play a game. so grow up before you come on here criticizing. good game page and fairview.