43-20 #1 Bradley over #2 Cleveland

Guest TheMuffinMan

Guest TheMuffinMan

Bradley pulled out another solid win tonight against the Cleveland Raiders. From the stands it was one of the best matches i've seen in a while. here are the resuls as close as i saw ( please correct me if i'm wrong):(winners on left)

189 Cooper(BC) dec. Helmstedder(Clv.)

215 Bonham(Clv.) dec. Bailey(BC)

HWT Hampton(Clv.) dec. Grady(BC)

103 Coleman(Clv.) tech fall Morris(BC)

112 Tinsley(BC) tech falled Ramos(Clv.)

119 Cordell(BC) pinned Clement(Clv.)

125 West(BC) pinned Miller(Clv.)

130 Fuller(BC) dec. Nichols(Clv.)

135 Baker(BC) maj.dec. Morgan(Clv.)

140 Creagan(BC) tech falled Cagle(Clv.)

145 Jackson(Clv.) pinned Spain(Clv.)

152 Catlett(Clv.) pinned Harris(Clv.)

160 Gibson(BC) tech falled O'Dell(Clv.)

171 Jones(Clv.) dec. Blackmon(BC)

Both sides fought hard but in the end Bradley won by a very large deficit. Too bad only one team in each region goes to state because the #2 team in state will be watching tv next weekend.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the main difference between bradley and cleveland lies in the main idea.

from what I observed at the match it seems that cleveland goes out and wrestles no matter what, there wasnt too much stalling at all.

Bradley is a different story. By my count, they have 5 awesome wrestlers. Then they have 4 good wrestlers that can go out and fight. Then to complete the strategy and make them win they have 5 leftovers that stall. It is a good strategy, but, nonetheless, it is stalling and cowardicy.

But hey, no one take it offensively, it works!

If you can't beat'em, slander'em huh? By the way, is "cowardicy" another of your brain farts? Sad that some must fight so hard to find some/any fault with successful programs. Even more Ironic that the poster who slings mud at others hides behind a fake identity, huh Remluf...............can you say,.."cowardicy"?

Guest 1moretime

it was totally dominated by bradley before the match had even started. cleveland wrestlers and coaches wateched bradley the whole time they wrestled cookeville in the semis, sweating the match with bradley. we know it is someone from the losing team when you say bradley was stalling.it was the most built up match with only one team showing up to wrestle. "the winning tradition continues" :D

REMLUF, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT WRESTLING AND YOU MUST BE A CLEVELAND FAN SO BEFORE YOU SAY ANY OTHER STUPID THING JUST READ THE PAPER AND SEE WHERE COACH MILLER SAYS HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS TEAM READY AND THAT THE BETTER TEAM WON. BRADLEY BEAT CLEVELAND TWICE IN A DUAL, WON THE CLEVELAND DUALS, WON THE BRADLEY INVITATIONAL WITH CLEVELAND FINISHING SECOND.....AND ACCORDING TO YOU THEY DID ALL THIS BY STALLING.....YOU ARE FUNNY.

Remluf,

You seem to have a thing against bradley. Well I don't blame you, but please don't take it out on them off the mat. If you are going to do something like that then you need to learn how to beat them to back it up. All right?

Good, now back to the subject. I think that it was a big Bradley win but I personally dont think that Bradley will meet too much harder of a team at the state duals. Maybe Science Hill, but that is still kind of bad (in my eyes) that cleveland, who happens to be #2 is not going to the state duals when they really should.

Thanks

MisterEman