What does everyone think of Cookeville?

thekeg55

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know who fifle is, but anybody that knows Bird would never say some crap like that. although he's a great runner, he's way too humble to say junk like that....besides, Bird will never meet Bumbalough on a track....Cookeville never goes to any races that BA goes to, unless they both entered Great Eight, or Cookeville ever became a private school, in which case they might meet at regions or something...Bird doesnt even know what he's gonna run this year.

Guest kenwoodrun

People like Tonto...this is why I respect Cookeville and their program...the coach and the people who run/have run for them have exhibited class. I meant nothing against Bird, he'd kick my ### in the 800 to 5k I'm sure. But BA's stud has moved into a higher echelon.

hey sorry got bad info but know that it been explained right that birdwell is cleanly a minute from bumbalough and that bumbalough is going to be hard to be beat by anybody in the near future. sorry you guys but the best of luck to both of them. :confused:

hey sorry got bad info but know that it been explained right that birdwell is cleanly a minute from bumbalough and that bumbalough is going to be hard to be beat by anybody in the near future. sorry you guys but the best of luck to both of them. :confused:

Hey, sorry man, I wasn't trying to bash you or say I never made a mistake, I just didn't want people thinking that a classy runner like Birdwell was talking smack. I'm sure it was an honest mistake and you were just saying what you heard. I meant no offense to you, Fifle, and look forward to hearing your comments in the future, especially since you obviously have ties to midstate running and that is where I come from. So who do you run for?

[Edited by tonto on 2-11-03 12:02P]

Thanks for the kind words Kenwood. When are you guys starting back up? Look forward to seeing your boy run in some meets up here in Knoxvegas. I see the team working out when I'm down at the track. It's unreal to say the least. Let me know if you come up here to catch a meet, I'm sure I'll be around. There's an indoor coming up next Friday.