What does everyone think of Cookeville?

thekeg55

i think cookeville will do ok in middle and long distance this year, we have some guys who really want to work hard for the 400 and 800, im not sure yet what i will be running this year but thank you to the kind folks from kenwood for telling the truth, bumbalough would kill me in a race

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Bird? I tried to call you yesterday, but you never returned my call. I think I'll probably be in town this weekend and I'm gonna run the course if you or Nelio want to come. When are yall starting practice? Well, give me a call in the next couple of days...take it easy bud.

What up Keg, this is Pauli.

Hey Nelio and Bird, I'll be back in town (so will Rao) in a couple of weekends...the 15th or somewhere in there. Anyways, sometime during that week, I'm gonna have to come hop in a workout with y'all. And join in the post-practice festivities...I assume you haven't let that legendary tradition die. Anyways, keep working hard and don't let me down...bring home that MVP Nelio...I wanna see some :52s and some sub-2:00s in this class...out of the 5 guys that yall have that are capable, surely one of you can do some work and bust it out. How are workouts going and when is your first meet? Y'all keep tearing it up and I'll see ya soon...Peace out dirty.

Whats up shocka, hows everything on the hill? alls well down here. Practices are going good, but its been cold as crap lately other than that its ok. Or first meet is the 27th at ole' Crossville- its always a good time! Come by soon, and bring dirty old Rao I guess hes welcome. And by the way the post practice ritual is still in good shape. Anyways talk to soon, peace out dirty.

• 2 weeks later...