Single A...lets keep the profanity off this one

Shadrick69

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys and girls.... none of that!! we can't be havin profanity on CoachT!! u never know what kids r goin to be on and readin this board!! but anyway on to other thing..... like what this thread is about!! Rockwood Tigers have my vote for best single A team!! they r goin to be good this year!! they only lost a few of there starter last year! so i just can't wait for the season to start!! but guys have a good day!! :D ............... and oh yeah if u r not a plus member u should become one!! :D:D:D:D:D but talk to ya'll later!!

What is going to make Greenback competitive this year? Unless you have some new transfers since summer ball, I don't see how you could be talking about how good yall are going to be on all these post! I've played with and against Greenback and I don't see yall doing everything HACK has been writing about, sorry!

Yes, we do have something different this year. We made it to region runner up last year with out a coach. We didn't practice all year last year, plus we have just about all of our starters back from last year and are 5 deep in quality picthing. So we will see if we do what we know we are capable of when march 10th rolls around and we play Seymor. Where are you from?

I'm from Sweetwater, and this summer whenever we played with the players from Greenback that said they started for Greenback last year, I felt sorry for yall. I'm not making fun of anyone, but if your talking about those players when you talk about the returning starters you will have, then I don't see it happening! *I'm SR #23 Cody Matoy from Sweetwater High School. Either way, good luck, except against us.

you played te summer team. NOT 1 starter from last years team played summer ball in Greenback. Whoever told you that lied. And we have played probly or 4 worst games against you guys in the last two years. Oh and just in case you were wondering I start 2nd basebase Matt McKee Junior.

Posted by Hack:

Oh and just in case you were wondering I start 2nd basebase Matt McKee Junior.

heyhey Hack..... i have been wonderin who u were for a long time!! Thanks for finally tellin me without me havin to ask!! it don't really matter who u r but i have always wanted to know!! i always post about Rockwood and then u come along and post about Greenback. it's just something i have been wonderin for a while!! just wanted to say Thanks!! Good Luck all season til Rockwood plays ya'll!! but til next time have a good day!! ;):D:):D:)