Briarcrest basketball

bcrest2

I would like to no what the people think about briarcrest b-ball. We have played a hard schedule and we are nothing but 10 and 11 graders. We have bet teams like harding and upset the number 4 team in the city. People even thought we were going to lose to st. bendict. I just think we should get some repect. We are about to be number 1 in are division. When we bet mus and cbhs. Ecs will lose against harding and cbhs. Not talking trash but we will be the team to beat bye the end of the year.

You guys are only 5-10 but that is a heck of a schedule. Ridgeway,Woodale,Bartlett,The Grizzlie Connection(Lausanne),a win over a very good Harding team, and a win over Munford. I can tell you guys work hard having seen you play at Bartlett and I know you guys have the best possible coach to lead your team in the future. I can't tell you how far the Saints will go this year but I think you future is very bright. Coach Harrington is as a great guy as he is a coach. I know at Bartlett we have had a connection w/ Harding because of coach Smith and I'll be pulling for you guys too now!.....but....on nights when you play Harding I'll just have to wish both teams the best.

Anyway, keep working hard and good luck with the rest of your season guys!

[Edited by Pantherbert on 1-27-03 11:01P]

[Edited by Pantherbert on 1-27-03 11:03P]