blackman at oakland

THECOLONEL

I will be going to this game tonight too. This will be one of my first Murfreesboro games since I moved here to go to school. I do not know anything about Oakland, but I have watched Blackman. They have a very deep banch. They have a starting guard #32 Phillips who is a good ball handler. There post player is really awesome, and he can shoot from anywhere. When Blackman is in there 1-2-2 zone, he is the one that initiates it. They have a 3-point shooter named Amburger and I think his number is #30 who can do damage off the bench.

Blackman has four key players to watch: David Price, Nathan Stephens, Will Redding and Kris Lee. Redding is their main low post threat. He is not very tall but very strong and explosive around the basket. Price and Stephens are their main outside threats. If Price is motivated he can be very difficult to stop.

Oakland also has four key players to watch. Derrick Duggin and Joe Barker are their leading scorers (Duggin 17.1 / Barker 16.3) with Duggin being one of the best low post players around and Barker, who is shooting over 50% on three pointers, one of the best outside shooters. If they are both on their game Oakland is very difficult to beat. The other two players are guard Ro Murray and wing Shane Harb.

It should be a very good game but I anticipate Oakland winning.

Guest Oakland

will be a very good game bewteen 2 teams who have a good chance at makinng state... oakland should be the favorite,but it will be a very close game, unlike last time, but i dont know how much isaiah not playing will hurt blackman.

Final score 79-34. A blowout. It was 58-24 after 3 quarters when Blackman conceded and put in their JV. Oakland had a very balanced scoring attack with Ro Murray 13, Joe Barker 11, Derrick Duggin 11, Shane Harb 10 and Nick Watson 9. Oakland is a very good team when they play their game.