Clarksvillehater-Crossup

crossup

Whats up Bro, I complimented Northeast on a well coached game. I felt you was wrong by saying I was Townley's dad, When I talk to his dad a lot about basketball in general, That man was on his way to the Field, U know training for Iraq.

But anyway, I gave Northeast their props, they could be the Hottest team playing right Now, They shot about 80% from the three point line. I was just bringing out some of the details that was over looked by the coaching staff of Northwest, Calvin Carter I gave him props yesterday 29 points out of 56 thats more then half of Northeast points.

He was playing great. Will Newell was a monster on the Boards for Northwest. 14 rebounds thats a lot. Reed didn't get second chance shot what he's used too. Will Newell is a physical present. This is the one thing I will Say, the team that win in FEB wins it all, Period.

Northeast has a great edge... Their a good TEAM, and well coached.. I like what TNBBALL said Tradition Teams are playing to win and not rolling over,

The one thing I will say before I close this thread. Northwest lost all those games away by a margin of 8 points, that less then any TEAM in 10AAA, so If they protect their court like their suppose to they will be alright. Man I have no Hard feelings & I hope you don't.

10AAA ranking

Henry County

Clarksville High

Northeast High

Northwest High

Dickson County

Rossview High

Kenwood High

Northwest right smack in the middle, Its still up-for GRABS