kyle james got pined?/

toughenough

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you guys out there that has posted a negative message about any of these wrestlers should be ashamed. I am sure all of these guys have worked hard to get were they are because I know for a fact no one has given it to them just because. I know for a fact that Kyle has worked hard, and every one out there that thinks Shawn has just beat Kyle over and over needs to remember that Kyle's freshman year he weighed in @ a whopping 92lbs. I do believe the weight class is 103. That is a -9 lbs every match. I am also sure that all the 119ers have worked to get this far. Let's give them a little credit, and let the mat decide who is state champ this year. I don't believe any of these wrestlers have gone their entire career undefeated!!!!!!! ;)

Look Kyle can beat Shawn. Kyle has always been able to beat Shawn. Shawn will score a point and will run. Kyle has wrestle with Shawn since they were little and Kyle has man handled Shawn. Shawn is a good wrestle but isn't as good as James. That is why Kyle beat the crap out of Shawn at STATE!!!