171 Again

toughest6

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I was hoping that you all didn't forget about me, I know toughest6 is dying for me to come back. He obviously has no friends and wants attention. Thats fine, call a hotline, leave marable alone. One person doesn't lose a match, Notre Dame wanted it more that day. Mike didn't lose it. In order for Keller, Blackmon, Simpon, etc. to be in the position to pin for the win, they had their whole team wrestling hard right along side them. MBA didnt win state team wise while Philip was there, is that his fault? No excuses, Notre Dame beat us, but dont post 171 and then try to bash on a guy that is UNDEFEATED in Tennessee. If Mike wrestled the competition (or should i say lack there of) he would be 55-0 just like the science hill kid. Where was science hill at McCallie, Father Ryan, ect. Name one tough tournament that Science Hill wrestled at? I know that you all like to put down West Tn to make u feel like you're someone special, but be logical about it. Make fun of Houston or MUS, lay off CBHS.

[Edited by thegatling on 2-6-03 3:14A]

How about the tournament in Fredricksburg Va where the following teams attented

Colonial forge ranked 2nd in state (Va)

Cox ranked 4th in Va

Huntsville ranked5in WV

Nitro ranked 2nd in WV

Blair Academy their varsity squad #1 in the nation

So gatling shut up and get a life dood

Once again thegatling or better yet thegeekling decides to show up...really your pretty pathetic in your posts. It seems you are pretty one-sided in your posts. It always seems Marable is in your posts somewhere. He is not that tough. Seems more and more he is on here he cries. It is pathetic to see you and your boyfriend crying all the time. Get a life!!! You and Marable go back to the playground where all the other kids are and let the grown folks talk. L8er!!!!

Hey hey hey now folks, I ain't trying to start anything with Science Hill, sounds like a tough tournament. Science Hill has a pretty good team. I'm just stating that mr. edmonds hasn't wrestled Jones, Marable, Luttrel. I think him and Marable would be a good match, but I think Mike would win.....and before you go shooting your mouth off DMX, keep comments directed at me. See, im strong enough to beat you to a pulp with a pillow, so leave Mike out of this. And I assure you without doubt, Mike and I get more play than DMX can download on his computer. But this little nicking and nacking is old. So, if it's ok with wanna be Tu-pac over here, let's let this post go. Mike Marable, state champ 171. Good luck to Edmonds and all of science hill. Good luck to Blackmon, and all of his cousins.