171 Again

toughest6

Hey Gatling..

What happened to the best 171 in the state against Notre Dame? Didn't somebody tell him he needed to pin the kid.

You will find in most cases, when the best wrestler in a weight class wrestles the 6th ranked wrestler in the weight class below, the result is normally a pin. Jones or Blackmon or Edmonds or Hadley would have pinned him. And before you start crying about refs or stalling, DON'T, I saw the match. There were no bad calls and no stalling.

I did notice you haven't posted lately. Where you hoping we would forget about CBHS and 171?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest westtenwrestlin

Hey Marable still won 18-4 so you can shut your mouth and bye that way Marable already beat Wade 13-2 so what do you think about that. Also blackmon could not even pin the backup for wade H. in their match with CLARKSVIllE. Seriosuly man how can you say that someone is better than Marable he lost the ringold kid by one and had a bad match and nathan got pinned by that kid. Marable has also rocked Wade so stop saying stuff that you dont know.

[Edited by westtenwrestlin on 2-3-03 6:03P]

Guest westtenwrestlin

One more thing I watch the Scince Hill 171 wrestle he slow and does not even wrestle he is very defense. Marable is always taking somebody down are tring something, and he must be doing something right if he wins by that much.

if you are suggesting that bryant blackmon is a better wrestler than michael marable you dont know what you are talking about. blackmon doesnt have the strength or speed to keep up with marable. ive seen mike wrestle a lot and ive seen blackmon wrestle enough to know that blackmon isnt as tecknically sound or precise as marable. until blackmon proves himself to be anything more than a well-coached but mediocre wrestler, you guys need to take it easy on the smack, because he cant hang with marable.

Answer the question. Stop telling me how bad Marable is. The bottom line is....CBHS needed pins and their horse was up against an inferior wrestler and HE COULDN'T GET IT DONE!!!!!

My point is Marable may be good and he may have beaten Hadley and may have lost to Flynn by 1.....But BABY when the chips were on the table, he DID NOT come through and that keeps him in the horse category. Studs are guys like Ward, Keller, Simpsom, Blackmon, McCarty. If their team needed a pin, they pinned 'em.

And in that same situation you can count on a pin from Blackmon or Jones or Hadley or Edmonds.