Order of District 8-A?

XBOX

Guest 4th&goal

The gap in talent is considerable between Friendship and the rest of 8a. I think Friendship will complete the district schedule and district tournament without a loss. They have the best players in the district as well as the best facilities. Their coaches do a great job as well. Watertown, Westmoreland, Gordonsville, and Trousdale will all be pretty evenly matched, fighting it out for the other bid to the region.

[Edited by diamondking on 2-4-03 11:03A]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bplayer

i pitched for watertwon last year and we only lost to them by 1 run in 9 innings on a suicide bunt in regional championships. ill tell u now FCS has some competition from watertown after loosing only 2 players and we have back ups for them FCS will have trouble.

Guest 4th&goal

I'm sure that Watertown is loaded with talent, as you are saying. You are, I'm sure, a talented pitcher. However, Friendship has more talented players than anyboby in 8a. Watertown came out of nowhere last year, and they did a great job under the leadership of Coach Lutrell. This year we'll be ready. P.S. I've seen pitchers get on here and brag before-bad idea.