7aa top 7 teams and top 9 players

Guest underpar38562

I have said all along that Ledbetter has my vote for mvp because he has been consistant all year, but I do feel that Tate and Gurley are better players right now(remember he is only 16 yrs. old). If Meadows is so valuable why is his team in last place. Sleeper is the player that stands out in my mind as a one man team but his team's record and his stats dont compare to those of Ledbetter and Mathis.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sleeper is a very smart player, the kid is good. no he isnt as good as ledbetter, gurley, mathis, and meadows. but he thinks well and that is how he has been as successful as he is.

So tell me....if Sleep's stats don't compare...how does he average more points, assists, and steals than them? 21pts-8ast-3stl....thats pretty good. I know ledbetter averages 16 a game....i'm not sure bout mathis?? anyone have his stats??

he has been the most steady player game in game out. look at each game these people have played, who has been more consistent. to me it is meadows. tate would be my second choice. so what he missed games with injury. his past years show he get the respect he deserves. i don't see ledbetter or mathis in the top 3. 1. meadows. 2 tate. 3 sleeper. after that who knows. i hope the coaches look at more than points. a players role for the "team" should be also looked at. suspensions should play a role. it should be a great tourny and can't wait to see the all district.

Meadows MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from what i've seen, Meadows is lazy on "D", don't get me wrong, he is a great athlete and offensive player but he doesn't play with any heart. thats probably why his team is tied for last. he is first team but not mvp.