Team Tennessee

Guest BaylorWrest13

Guest BaylorWrest13

Hey guys who will be on the team Tennessee this year in March? D you know! I am sure Reed Doster (BAY), Dan Waddell (BAY), Creagon (BRADLY), Ben Johnson (OLPH), and Joshua Bouche (CBHS) will be on it, but I don't know what weights they will be at. give me some ideas guys. Felix, Adamson from Dalton. Bateman of Father Ryan

[Edited by BaylorWrest13 on 2-7-03 10:08P]

Kelly Felix, who was on Team Tennessee as a 7th grader last year, is currently an 8th grader at Grassland Middle School and will likely follow his brother Brad to Franklin High School. The Father Ryan (future) wrestler likely to make it is Aaron Bateman, currently man 8th grader at Holy Rosary (I think) who also made Team Tennessee as a 7th grader last year.

Team Tennessee wrestlers for the 7th and 8th grade teams for the Challenge Cup will be chosen by a combination of factors. 1) How they place in the FCI Tennessee state tournament. 2) Recommendations from their coach as well as other coaches. 3) A possible selection committee to make final decisions. So throwing out names on this web site for fun is OK but I suggest that you go to the FCI Tennessee State Championship and show what you can do.