Shelbyville vs. Lawrence County

wildcatcrazy

Shelbyville is on a roll and all eyes are looking at toward this game. Lawrence Co. has been a thorn in the Eaglettes side and this could be the year that it is pulled out. Law Co is depleted and can't begin to match up with the mutch deeper, quicker, better basketball team in Shelbyville. The only advantage they might have is playing in that warehouse they call a gym. It is deffenitley a home court advantage, but I still say Insell's army rolls by 25+, and more if he really wants to send a message.

The Lady Cats have got a bull by the horns tonight and it could be a tough one to bring down. I do believe we'll see a good game tonight. I do not believe the Lady Eagles are 20 points better than LCHS. I hope our fans will be out in force to help our Lady Cats on to a big upset tonight, because like Onemangang said it does give us home court advantage. By the way, I'll take our warehouse of a gym over your bird cage of a gym anytime. :D

You missed a good ball game. LCHS played to win and they had a chance. Shelbyville pulled it out and congrats to them. It's like I said, Shelbyville is not 20 points better than Lawrenceburg. It was a great game plan by coaches Wild. We can take our guards and they can take Shelbyvilles and ours can beat them off the dribble. It took your 3 point shooting to beat us tonight. Cari Pope at post did a good job. We need a few more rebounds and finishes in the paint and we might be talking about an upset. Great game to watch. Coaches and girls from LCHS, we are proud of you and the product we see. We are playing well and at the right time. Keep it up and we'll be at the Boro again this year. :D:)

I'm not sure what game "gogold" was looking at but if that was LCHS's best game, they are in trouble. That was an off night for SCHS and they still beat LCHS by 12. If SCHS had been hitting all those open shots they got, it would have been by at leat 30 to 40 pts. I'm not knocking LCHS. They have some great girls but with the loss of both Stone girls and the Lanning girl, they are not very deep this year. The district will be at SCHS this year. I think after the top spot in District 8AAA, it's anybody's game.

It may have been that LCHS had something to do with your missing so many shots. If we'd hit all the shots we'd missed we'd won by 20 points. Defense does factor into the games. You won by 12 because we started fouling and your girl got to the foul line, or it'd been a single digit game. Say what you will, but you know if you were at the game LCHS had a chance to win this game. Shelbyville is the top team in our district, but we closed the gap. I wish the district were at a netural site so we could see what would happen. It'll be tough for anyone to go to your house and knock you off. Once again thanks to the coaches for putting us into a position to win, and thanks to the girls for their execution of that game plan. :D:D

Well I give it to Lawrence County, but it won't be close next time which will be in the district tourney. Alex Fuller is hobbled with a sore knee and i dare say she was 75 percent tonight and she still altered every shot that came her way. Lawrence Co. Plays hard and they do have a few players but I wouldn't give them sporting chance to stay within 20 in the district tourney. Shelbyville shot horrible. They missed many wide open shots that Shelbyville does not do. Ashleigh newman won that game single handed.

The Bird Man