Question on Dyer County . . .

Guest Phisherman

Guest Phisherman

I am glad to see that the men in orange and white have been able to keep their focus throughout all that they have gone through this season, my question is has TSSAA made their final ruling or will it rear its ugly head as tournment time starts?

butch's records as from the past 4 yrs

1999-2000 - 23-10,lost in region semis

2000-2001 - 29-6,lost in state quarterfinals

2001-2002 - 30-4,lost in state semis to eventual champ ridgeway by 4 pts

2002-2003 - 21-2, reg seas dist champs as of now

butch did have a couple of seasons where he had like a 500 record when tony lambert was there, he finally got some players he could actually coach 2 yrs after lambert left which started in the 1999-2000 season. it makes a world of difference when you have players you can actually coach..

the 98-99 season was a very long one no doubt. i thought they finished like 5-21 that year. i had no clue what was about to happen in the coming years. we owe so much to the dc team and especially brian and montrelle and of course butch. i never missed a game the year they went 5-21, they had a hard time but they were still fun to watch in a very tough district.if rickey jordan hadve returned to the team that year they wouldve ben a little better. heath ladd sure done all he could to do..

go choctaws!!!!!