??? about coaching

You can not coach any AAU player that was on a girls or boys team that you coached during the season. Coach or assistant coach. I know this because my daughter can not play on the AAU team she played for last year because the coaches were the Coach and assistant coach for the middle school boys team at the school where she played. My husband coaches AAU for our older daughter and we were going to move her up for experience but she can not play for him either because he was the middle school girls assistant. To back all of this up the above mentioned coaches attended a coaches seminar at the beginning of the season held by TSSAA and they said NO !. Then just last week in a last ditch effort they called TSSAA and asked again since she had finished her middle school career and would be playing high school next year and they said until the child is promoted to the next grade they can NOT PLAY !