SH HillTopper

ArtVandalay

Arty, thanks for getting one started for the SH folks. I know they will have fun talking about their past success and future success against northeast tn teams. Does SH have a bowling team, because from what I hear DB is loaded with good bowlers. SH don't play DB in bowling unless you want to get beat.

I say Tn High beats the whiz out of Sh tonight. Big Boy for the Vikings will have his way with the small and weak SH lineup.

This is a terrible SH team. The team is awful, the chearleaders, well.......and the coach gets lost in the School halls every day , he is so dang dumb and the fans... well, they leave alot to be desired.

I say... SH has made their last trip to Murf in at least 5 years. Luck has ran out. Nobody is scared of you street ball anymore!! And, it is not effective anymore. Get some players with talent, not just speed and a bad attitude, your going to need 'em.

Giddy Down!!

Hey Art just like we don't come over to your thread and talk smack about DB don't come over to ours and talk smack about "THE HILL". Well let's see DB beat TN High by 1 so I guess we'll beat them by at least 2. YEAH RIGHT!....... TN High isn't very good and SH trashed them at their place so I'd say tonight the Toppers will give them another beating. But who knows anything can happen on any given night. DB could get beat by Crockett tonight. Their big kid Porter? I've seen him play and as tall and big as he is he should be better. Barcel and Lorencen are inexperienced post players for SH but they are getting better.

Hey Arty,

You call SH awful, but didn't they beat DB once this year? If the Toppers are awful, that doesn't say much about your Indians does it? By the way, the Toppers are 22-4. Hardly qualifies as awful.

Also, your comments are very tasteless about Coach Poe and the cheerleaders. Talk about b-ball, but let's not get personal.

heck yeah! SH beat TN High last night 73-51 and became the BIG 7 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS for it's 10th consecutive season. Don't let the DB fans try and fool you.....Science Hill are still the KINGS OF UPPER EAST TN. DB choked last night just like I thought they would and lost to Crockett...haha.

SCIENCE HILL HIGH SCHOOL BIG 7 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS 1993-2003

Giddy What!

ROFL @ Dobyns Bennet

ROFL @ ArtVandalay

ROFL @ Dobyns Bennet supporters that talked smack

The new million dollar question in the tri-cities:

ArtVandalay, how does that foot taste, son? :x

And please, dont "yack" on this particular string about Science Hill. Its a string in support of Science Hill, not for knocking it. ROFL at that too.

"I say Tn High beats the whiz out of Sh tonight. Big Boy for the Vikings will have his way with the small and weak SH lineup.

This is a terrible SH team. The team is awful, the chearleaders, well.......and the coach gets lost in the School halls every day , he is so dang dumb and the fans... well, they leave alot to be desired."

Looks like your weather forecast didn't come through.

Mike Poe is ROFL @ you too.

The real deal is still at the Hill!