Oak Ridge with out Frazier

SirPettus

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without Frazier the Wildcats are vunderable starting with region semi-finals where I think they will face probable face Farragut. In sub-state they may prevail without a post, but in state it's a necessity to have a good rebounder. Never count them out though because Prudden is a proven winner. I hope that this doesn't damper what I think will be a great college career ahead of her!

I hope the very best for the Lady Wildcats but I would not go so far as saying Prudden is a proven winner. She has never won a State Championship without the help of Burkey. I don't think she has ever made it past the 1st round at state on her own. Let's hope that the team can do it this year.

[Edited by garp on 2-12-03 2:05P]

Coach Prudden said today on her TV show that the news is great for Brittany and her knee. She expects her to be ready to go by tournament time. There was no tear of the knee and that she will be back when she is given the go by her doctor. Oak Ridge has four regular season games left and has already won the District regular season title which means that Oak Ridge won't have to play until Thursday February 27 at their District Tournament. I would be shocked if she isn't playing that night. Hey Sir David Pettus..

You ought to try coaching and maybe you can back that statement up! Prudden is a proven winner and her staff can take the compliments as well. It's a team effort on the sidelines. Burkey is a great coach and well deserving of his reputations. I saw him take a 16 and under AAU that placed second in state and finish first in the nationals. The coaches you place around you are very critical to success. Prudden has only lost one game this year, so you better watch out because if they get Frazier back it's them and Shelbyville in the finals as long as they are in separate brackets. Prudden is a proven winner on and off the court.