Bradley vs Cleveland

Bear22

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one depends on who wants it the most! A packed Jim Smiddy Arena and two of the three best teams in the state. Get there early because it is going to be a brawl. Picking a winner? I'll take Bradley because of the inside play of Suiter and Hare. This game will be decided by the role players like Cogdill for Cleveland and Pugh for Bradley. This is just one battle in the War. There is still District and Region to go. My prediction...A three pointer caroms of the backboard by Cooper, but is dunked home by Little. The only problem is that there is enough time for Justin Hare to do a patented baseline move to give the Bears a one point home win. Coach Green rushes the court dancing around like the District Finals of two years ago, but to his dismay Hare got the shot off in time and the party begins at Bradley Central!

Man i will tell yall, I was at the game last time and i thought it was a heck of a game. I mean who didnt?? But I personally thought that if Bradley would have hit their free throws and made some buckets they should have then they could have escaped easily without overtime and even win by maybe 5 or 6 in regulation. I think this time it will be a good game yet i think that Cleveland doesnt have what it takes to stay with Bradley twice. Bears by 13.

[Edited by Fanatic15 on 2-12-03 3:32P]

that triple overtime game is misleading, it seemed to me that bradley dominated most of the game, and just had a couple bad minutes when cleveland make a quick run to get back in the game, and then they missed many crucial free throws and layups that would have put the game away easily, from what i saw in that game bradley is clearly the better team.