Beech Blast off Pool

cobracoach

Pool A-Beech, Lincoln Co, Oakland, Page,

Pool B-LaVergne, Rossview, Greenbrier,Univ. School

Pool C-Mt.Juliet, Brentwood, St. Benedict, Hume-Fogg

Pool D-Smyrna, Henry Co, Goodpasture, Macon Co.

Pool E-Hendersonville, Clarksville, Riverdale, Lipscomb

Pool F-White House, Overton, Sycamore, Friendship Christian

Pool G-Wilson Central, Hunters Lane, Station Camp, Portland

Pool H-Soddy Daisy, Brentwood Academy,Blackman, Davidson

Pool I-Coffee Co., Father Ryan, Lebanon, Springfield

What exactly do you find funny about it? You seem to be suggesting that it was done on purpose. If so, what would be to gain? It doesn't help eliminate either team. If anything it means they won't have to play one another early when elimination starts. I would bet they don't even remember who finished first or second last year. So, could you tell us what's so funny about it? Thanks.

Fish4 maybe you don't get it... Do you know how big the trophy is that they give away for this tournament? NONE. Also, if I were these 2 schools coaches I would be loving this. I would rather get the crap beat out of my team by a good quality program (not school) but program, than beat the crap out of a program (school) that is not up to par to help me build my team as the year progresses. As a coach, you should hope and dream for these type matchups, either in poolplay or in tournament play. This time of year you want to find what your weaknesses are and focus on them. You also want to measure your team up against the other competition.

Although, the way the weather has been I doubt if anybody has been able to find a weakness or a strength so far this year.