Top 10 freshmen in 5a

pharoah

Gaston Miller out of Riverdale is by far the best freshman in 5A. Averaged over 200 yds. per game and had 22 touchdowns in 7 games. Some running backs may be strong, some quick and shifty, and some with flat out hit the corner a go speed, but he does all three on a whole other level. I don't think he's been timed on his 40 this year yet but in the eighth grade he was clocked at a 4.5 flat. That is no fish story. When he touches the ball every play is a potential touchdown. I think he's gonna be a huge contributor in Riverdale's offense this year.

[Edited by WarriorAlumni on 2-15-03 2:23P]

If yall are taklin about freshmen this year,Some of the best for JCM,and the JCM freshmen team went undefeated,so they were good.Some of the best were,SS/FB Stephen Moten who transferred to Dobyns-Bennet about a week ago.Then there is QB Ricky Borner and HB Jarvis Gill who is transferring to North Side at the end of the year.Free Safety Brad Ferrell,he is a VERY hard-hitter and is very fast,he also plays WR and has great hands.He tore his PCL in the 4th game of they year.I'm not sure about top 10 but they ae very talented players and you will hear about them in the future.