Cookeville vs. South Doyle

BallAction66

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kegs post is correct....the starters were pulled the whole second quarter...the lead then went from about 18 to like 8 at halftime. I also saw something very uncharacteristic of the lady cavs...i think it was like 6 or 7 times the point guard or whoever ended up with the ball at the top of the key would try to force it into the high post with two people in front of her...those were followed by easy break aways that lead to the comeback. That was really strange to see from this ballclub. That was definately their worst passing game of the year. They better get their heads straight before tonight if they want to beat LA though.

I saw Sade play at many summer camps and a Blue Chip Shoot Out held at Vandy this summer. I have seen her play with or against most of my AAU players also. She is, no doubt, a good player. BUT...... she is lazy on defense and all she can do on that end of the floor IS block a shot. She is cocky and conceited, mouths at the referees and especially at the other players, she does not know when to keep her mouth shut. I saw how she treated her coaches at all of these events and if she were my player, her butt would have splinters the size of Texas from riding the bench because of her attitude. She doesn't involve teammates and is a very disrespectful child. I only hope that there is someone out there that can straighten her out in college.

Throughout the years I have seen her play, I have never seen any of this. Not saying it doesnt happen, but I think its weird that I have never witnessed this horrible attitude toward teammates, referees, or coaches. Nothing more than I have seen from many players in the state. Everybody get a little emotional at times. Could it be that you are focusing on her antics more than when you are watching other players?

I saw Sade play at many summer camps and a Blue Chip Shoot Out held at Vandy this summer. I have seen her play with or against most of my AAU players also. She is, no doubt, a good player. BUT...... she is lazy on defense and all she can do on that end of the floor IS block a shot.

My grandughter played against her at the Blue Chip Shoot Out held at Vandy this summer. She did not do much in that game.... I saw her riding the bench in several AAU games in Cleveland for whatever reason and I saw her in the Fall Leagug games at Knoxville Karns...She is a natural player when she wants to be... But that wont get it.... I hope she changes to be the best she can....

You know I really think we played real good, and just

because they put in their second string doesn't mean anything. Coach Odom put her first string back in at the 3rd quarter, it was a four point game then, and the lady cherokees gave them a battle, and I think personally that we can beat them, its not all about whose good and whose not, its about who has the biggest heart and the lady cherokees had the biggest heart, we walked out of that gym with our heads high like we won the game, lady cavs walked out with the heads low like they lost. So for all of those who thought that we were going to get beat by 30, I am sorry we let you DOWN. THANK YOU

SADE BULEY#23 :)

OK LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT, FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!!!SO HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT I AM COCKY AND CONSEITED, YOU DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT ME!!! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP SAYING THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE, YOUR A JOKE, YOUR NOTHING, YOU SAY I SMART OFF WITH MY COACHES, I TREAT ALL OF MY COACHES WITH THE PROPER RESPECT, HAVE YOU EVER COACHED ME?? I DON'T THINK SO SHUT UP!!! YOU CAN CALL ALL MY COACHES AND ASK THEM IF I HAVE EVER CURSE THEM OUT!!HERES A FEW FOR YA ( CHARLES FINLEY, MINDY AND MARK ODOM) YOU CALL THEM. YOU SAY THAT I AM NOT A TEAM PLAYER, YEAH OK, ASK THE PLAYERS, I'LL ADMIT MY FRESHMEN YEAH MY ATTITUDE WAS HORRIBLE, I NEVER SMART OFF WITH THE OFFICIALS, IF IT IS A BAD CALL, OH YES I AM GOING TO QUESTION IT!! YOU SAY I WILL SIT ON THE BENCH IF I EVER PLAYED WITH YOU, YOU PROBABLY CANT COACH, I DON'T WHO WOULD PLAY WITH A LOSER LIKE YOURSELF, YOU GO GET ON COACHT AND TALK ABOUT ME LIKE ITS COOL OR SOMETHING, BUT LET ME TELL AS SOON AS I FIND WHO YOU ARE, YOU WILL GET A MOUTHFUL AND I TRULLY MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, YOU SAY I AM A DISRESPECTFUL CHILD, YOU DONT ME, HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO ME, ITS COOL THOUGH, START SAYING STUFF THAT IS TRUE, CAUSE YOU REALLY upset ME OFF!!!! YOUR JOKE, AND IF YOU REPLY WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME!!!! WHAT A PUNK!! NOW IM BEING DISRESPECTFUL, CAUSE I DON'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY, UNLESS I HAVE TOO. YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE I AM A GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER AND I WANT PLAY FOR YOU!!!! HOLLA THANK YOU

SADE N. BULEY #23 :o

If that is Buley in those posts there are two things I have to say.

1. Learn to spell and write english.

2. Let your game do your talking.

Oakman

Oh yea, ditch the all caps. That means you are yelling. Mayby you were :o!

Also, I have seen you play and talked to you. My opinion, your attitude and work ethic could be better, but I wouldn't blast you for it. Again, let your game do your talking. Your game says a lot. That's a compliment. :(