What happened at 215 in DII????!!!!

PinU46

What is going on in DII's 215 weight class? Why on earth did the #2 seed, Shawn Springer from Knox. Catholic, move up to 275?

Could it be, that despite all the smack-talking from the Knox. Catholic's wrestling faithful, that he saw the writing on the wall and decided not to take a beating from MBA's Thornhill?

personally i think thornhill is overrated and if he would have wrestled in div. 1 he would have been lucky to medal b/c i know from experience that turner bonam and the guy from westside would have killed him with ease ive wrestled turner and thornhill and know turner would kill him easy and the guy from westside who beat turner would kill him and bonam had a good match with him so bonam would have killed thornhill so quit bragging on thornhill til he gets some real competition instead of an easy 8 man bracket

Hey pinu46 where did you get the idea that I was smack talking anyone? Just for your information I moved up because I thought I would have a better shot at a state title @ 275! Say whatever you want as if I was running or whatever, but you know its all about the opportunity of a title.

By the way, I got the #2 seed in 275 also!

[Edited by topfootballfan6 on 2-15-03 10:55P]

well evans didnt wrestle thornhill at father ryan. he lost to peieria in the semis by 1, but turner pinned peieria in the semis at states and evans beat him by 3 in the finals. evans has only wrestled for 2 years, so im sure he has gotten better and smarter as far as how he approaches matches with the better state-wide competition. i would give evans the narrow advantage. thornhill isnt quick enough to do much from neutral. he would have to get back points, which i dont see happening. at least, thats just what i think.