LEWIS COUNTY WINS AGAIN!!!!!

sadatay

Both of the boys were provoked and thats all there is to it. But yes, yalls district is pretty competitive and to be honest i think that Santa Fe is the better team between them and Perry Co. But we are just happy cause we got payback on Santa Fe from last year. Thats all. There's no reason to get mad at us fans for getting on here and talking about the team. We are just happy.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys dont get me wrong but Lewis County just beat perry county and santa fe and they are going crazy about it? Well lets see, Lewis 2a and Perry and Santa Fe is 1a? Isnt lewis suppose to win, isnt that the whole point of having classes in High School basketball? Lewis is suppose to be the better team duh. Come on guys, beat the teams your suppose to beat and focuse on somebody like Page, or Marshall, or Giles. If your were to beat someone like Giles then you could on here talking some major smack, but when all you did was beat a 1a team, the team your suppose to beat, dont act so excited. Kinda like an old football saying,"If you get in the end zone, act like youve been there before."

BB

Hey don't get mad now. It's not like we are playin the game or anything. We just like to be crazy. But you are half way right. We do go over board on some things. One reason we get a little crazy is because we have never had a basketball school, its always been FOOTBALL. We just get happy cause in the past we haven't really been as good as we are now. I'm not saying we're awesome though.

Ok, listen here all you Perry county, 3 eyed, 6 fingered guys out here. Before you guys go running your mouths about us talking smack, let me tell you something. Before you guys go off and tell us to beat Page, Marshell county, and Giles county, why don't you guys give it a shot and see how you stand up to them? I would put money that we stood up to them "WAY" better then you or Santa Fe would have. So don't be telling us to stop talking smack because we won the Perry County game on our own. The refs stunk that game, and you guys know it as well as I do. That dunk with Sparky, that wuz just awesome. I agree that we are the bigger school, but our team didn't beat you, our 5 starters did. I know that your school has 5 people, bring on your best and we will be ready for them.

Mighty

Mex

30 :x:)

Please don't assume these 5 or 6 idiots (wadata, sadatay, 69er, ace, etc.) represent the typical Lewis County fans. They are a couple different stupid fat kids who hang out and all get together and post on Coacht at the same time, probably from the same location. One person is also two or more of these usernames who obviously likes to talk to himself. They talk big and try to start stuff because they know you people from other towns can't find out who they are but I KNOW who they are. As far the altercation last night, the Santa Fe kid was just angry because of the result of the game. It had nothing to do with Lewis County players starting it. From my e-mail sources the same thing happened at Columbia Academy recently with Santa Fe again getting out of control.

i dont understand it i'm sick of all of you people calling us idiots and if i find out who your lcnewsman we'll have a talk about this. and if you dont like what we post then dont read it, its as simple as that. well since u know who we all are come say something to me when u get the chance...that is if your big enough to do it!

[Edited by sadatay on 2-15-03 11:17A]

What has Lewis County ever won in FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL. If your a FOOTBALL school looks like you should get past the THIRD ROUND before you classify yourself as a FOOTBALL school. Yeah you win games year after year by schedueling "A" schools to make your record look better. Oh Yeah by the way go look at the records and you'll see you would have finished second in the "weak" 12a district. You've got two losses.

I agree LCnewsman, it's sad to see such thuggish and classless fans. It kinda makes me sad to say I'm from Lewis County. I also know the idenity of these several overweight kids who tried out for the LC team and got cut, maybe that's why they seem to be so angry on there silly post. Maybe we should all get together and talk about this like you said, but then again, like last night I SAW YOU do nothing when the skirmish started after the game. Go panthers and forget about these kids that got cut in tryouts. Represent your county well!!!!!!1

I have learned the identity also of these kids who are posting classless and tasteless messages. In his last one he challanged LCnewsman to somethiing....and said if your big enough. Well my question is how many of the "Fat Boy Coacht Possy" was big enough last night. When the game ended and the aftergame activites began I also witnessed these fat boys do nothing. Please quit embarassing our community and school. You got cut from the squad, but don't bring them down.

I see everyone's point and I'm glad it was put out there that these are a small group of 5-10 guys and not regular Lewis County fans putting these insulting and degrading posts on CoachT about other teams. Maybe other people in different cities will see this now and realize they don't represent all of us. At the games they seem to act fine, but I guess once they get on here it's a different story. I'm glad they are loyal and supportive fans which is something the team needs, but do it with honor.